Peer-reviewed Journal Articles
- Forthcoming. Todd Landman, David Kernohan and Anita Gohdes ‘Relativizing Human Rights’, Journal of Human Rights.
- Forthcoming. Gohdes, Anita and Megan Price.’First Things First: Assessing Data Quality before Model Quality’, Journal of Conflict Resolution.
- ‘Multiple recapture techniques for estimating casualties in armed conflict’ (forthc.), with Daniel Manrique-Vallier and Megan Price. In Taylor Seybolt, Baruch Fischhoff, and Jay Aronson (eds) Civilian Casualties and Strategic Peacebuilding. New York: Oxford University Press.
- ‘A matter of convenience: challenges of non-random data in analyzing human rights violations in Peru and Sierra Leone’ (forthc.), with Todd Landman. In Taylor Seybolt, Baruch Fischhoff, and Jay Aronson (eds) Civilian Casualties and Strategic Peacebuilding.New York: Oxford University Press.
- A video about Syria paper by Adam Scharpf
- Important information about submission of BA dissertation
- Paulina Pospieszna attending Tempus Project Workshop in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Hannah Smidt admitted to a PhD program at UCL
- Sabine Carey appointed to the ISA Professional Development Committee
- Sabine Carey Associate Editor of International Interactions
- We have grown
- New Publication by Adam Scharpf
- Anita Gohdes working on calculating conflict-related deaths in Syria
- Mascha Rauschenbach presenting research on negative campaigning at the ECPR Joint Sessions in Mainz