- 2015: Price, Megan, Anita Gohdes and Patrick Ball: ‘Documents of War: Understanding the Syrian Conflict’, Significance. Volume 12, Issue 2, pages 14–19. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-9713.2015.00811.x
- 2015: Gohdes, Anita ‘Pulling the Plug: ‘Network Disruptions and Violence in Civil Conflict’, Journal of Peace Research, first published on February 12, 2015. doi:10.1177/0022343314551398
- 2013: Gohdes, Anita and Megan Price ‘First Things First: Assessing Data Quality before Model Quality’, Journal of Conflict Resolution.
- 2012: Landman, Todd, Kernohan, David and Anita Gohdes ‘Relativizing Human Rights’, Journal of Human Rights.
- 2013: ‘Multiple recapture techniques for estimating casualties in armed conflict’, with Daniel Manrique-Vallier and Megan Price. In Taylor Seybolt, Baruch Fischhoff, and Jay Aronson (eds) Counting Civilian Casualties. An Introduction to Recording and Estimating Nonmilitary Deaths in Conflict, pp.77-93. New York: Oxford University Press.
- 2013: ‘A matter of convenience: challenges of non-random data in analyzing human rights violations in Peru and Sierra Leone’, with Todd Landman. In Taylor Seybolt, Baruch Fischhoff, and Jay Aronson (eds) Counting Civilian Casualties. An Introduction to Recording and Estimating Nonmilitary Deaths in Conflict, pp. 165-82. New York: Oxford University Press.
- Price, Megan, Anita Gohdes & Patrick Ball Updated Statistical Analysis of Documentation of Killings in the Syrian Arab Republic. Report commissioned by the Office of the UN High Commissioner for Human Rights. 22 Aug. 2014.
- Price, Megan & Anita Gohdes: Searching for Trends: Analyzing Patterns in Conflict Violence Data, guest post on the Political Violence @ a Glance Blog, 2 Apr. 2014.
- Gohdes, Anita & Sabine C. Carey: Protest and the Outsourcing of State Repression, guest post on the Political Violence @ a Glance Blog, 26 Feb. 2014.
- 2010: ‘Different convenience samples, different stories: The case of Sierra Leone’, The Human Rights Data Analysis Group at Benetech, Palo Alto.
- 2013: Book Review: Insincere Commitments: Human Rights Treaties, Abusive States and Citizen Activism, by Heather Smith-Cannoy (2012),Journal of Peace Research, 50(2): 259-64.
- 2013: Book Review: Campaigning for Justice: Human Rights Advocacy in Practice, by Jo Becker (2013), Journal of Peace Research, 50(4): 533-39.
- Sabine Carey on Landesschau Aktuell
- Policy brief on Pro-Government militias, human rights abuses and the ambiguous role of foreign aid
- Anna-Lena Hönig member of the Research School on Peace and Conflict at PRIO
- Julia Semmelbeck discussing strategies of counterterrorism
- New paper on pro-government militias and civil war
- Exam Review: Introduction to International Relations
- Exam Review: African Politics
- New publication by Belén González
- Former MA student Alexander Kustov published his first article
- Anna-Lena Hönig attending didactics workshop