Curriculum Vitae: PDF
Peer-reviewed Journal Articles
- Gohdes, Anita and Megan Price (2013) ‘First Things First: Assessing Data Quality before Model Quality’, Journal of Conflict Resolution.
- Todd Landman, David Kernohan and Anita Gohdes (2012) ‘Relativizing Human Rights’, Journal of Human Rights.
- ‘Multiple recapture techniques for estimating casualties in armed conflict’ (2013), with Daniel Manrique-Vallier and Megan Price. In Taylor Seybolt, Baruch Fischhoff, and Jay Aronson (eds) Counting Civilian Casualties. An Introduction to Recording and Estimating Nonmilitary Deaths in Conflict, pp.77-93. New York: Oxford University Press.
- ‘A matter of convenience: challenges of non-random data in analyzing human rights violations in Peru and Sierra Leone’ (2013), with Todd Landman. In Taylor Seybolt, Baruch Fischhoff, and Jay Aronson (eds) Counting Civilian Casualties. An Introduction to Recording and Estimating Nonmilitary Deaths in Conflict, pp. 165-82. New York: Oxford University Press.
- Two Student Research Assistant Positions
- Adam Scharpf giving a talk at the Hessische Stiftung Friedens- und Konfliktforschung
- Job opening: Professor in Political Science, Conflict Studies (W2)
- Scharpf and Rauschenbach presenting at GESS Research Day 2013
- Teaching Schedule for Spring 2014 now online
- Screening of film “An African Election”, on 25.11, 7pm
- Virtual guest lecture on election monitoring
- Anna-Lena Hönig attending Workshop at King’s College London
- Adam Scharpf attending the course “Forecasting Conflict” by Professor Philip A. Schrodt
- Mascha Rauschenbach presenting paper on Campaign Strategies in Ghana