- 2015: Price, Megan, Anita Gohdes and Patrick Ball: ‘Documents of War: Understanding the Syrian Conflict’, Significance. Volume 12, Issue 2, pages 14–19. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-9713.2015.00811.x
- 2015: Gohdes, Anita ‘Pulling the Plug: ‘Network Disruptions and Violence in Civil Conflict’, Journal of Peace Research, first published on February 12, 2015. doi:10.1177/0022343314551398
- 2013: Gohdes, Anita and Megan Price ‘First Things First: Assessing Data Quality before Model Quality’, Journal of Conflict Resolution.
- 2012: Landman, Todd, Kernohan, David and Anita Gohdes ‘Relativizing Human Rights’, Journal of Human Rights.
- 2013: ‘Multiple recapture techniques for estimating casualties in armed conflict’, with Daniel Manrique-Vallier and Megan Price. In Taylor Seybolt, Baruch Fischhoff, and Jay Aronson (eds) Counting Civilian Casualties. An Introduction to Recording and Estimating Nonmilitary Deaths in Conflict, pp.77-93. New York: Oxford University Press.
- 2013: ‘A matter of convenience: challenges of non-random data in analyzing human rights violations in Peru and Sierra Leone’, with Todd Landman. In Taylor Seybolt, Baruch Fischhoff, and Jay Aronson (eds) Counting Civilian Casualties. An Introduction to Recording and Estimating Nonmilitary Deaths in Conflict, pp. 165-82. New York: Oxford University Press.
- Price, Megan, Anita Gohdes & Patrick Ball Updated Statistical Analysis of Documentation of Killings in the Syrian Arab Republic. Report commissioned by the Office of the UN High Commissioner for Human Rights. 22 Aug. 2014.
- Price, Megan & Anita Gohdes: Searching for Trends: Analyzing Patterns in Conflict Violence Data, guest post on the Political Violence @ a Glance Blog, 2 Apr. 2014.
- Gohdes, Anita & Sabine C. Carey: Protest and the Outsourcing of State Repression, guest post on the Political Violence @ a Glance Blog, 26 Feb. 2014.
- 2010: ‘Different convenience samples, different stories: The case of Sierra Leone’, The Human Rights Data Analysis Group at Benetech, Palo Alto.
- 2013: Book Review: Insincere Commitments: Human Rights Treaties, Abusive States and Citizen Activism, by Heather Smith-Cannoy (2012),Journal of Peace Research, 50(2): 259-64.
- 2013: Book Review: Campaigning for Justice: Human Rights Advocacy in Practice, by Jo Becker (2013), Journal of Peace Research, 50(4): 533-39.
- Anita Gohdes giving a talk at the Friedensakademie Rheinland-Pfalz
- Belén González participating in workshop on “Conflict, Strategies, and Tactics”
- Upcoming Conference Presentations at the EPSA
- Excursion to the International Criminal Court in The Hague
- Süddeutsche article on social media and conflict data
- Lilli Banholzer giving inaugural lecture
- Julia Semmelbeck is giving a talk on researching counter-terrorism
- Sabine Carey giving a talk at the Meeting of DAAD-Scholarship Holders
- Anita Gohdes speaking at re:publica 15
- Adam Scharpf teaching course on visualizing statistical results