The research focus of this chair is broadly reflected in the courses it offers to BA, MA and PhD students. Key courses consist of introductions to international relations, international human rights and international organizations.
We also teach courses on conflict studies, democratisation and African politics. In our teaching we incorporate a variety of teaching methods, including field trips and film events and inviting guest speakers on specific topics.
- A video about Syria paper by Adam Scharpf
- Important information about submission of BA dissertation
- Paulina Pospieszna attending Tempus Project Workshop in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Hannah Smidt admitted to a PhD program at UCL
- Sabine Carey appointed to the ISA Professional Development Committee
- Sabine Carey Associate Editor of International Interactions
- We have grown
- New Publication by Adam Scharpf
- Anita Gohdes working on calculating conflict-related deaths in Syria
- Mascha Rauschenbach presenting research on negative campaigning at the ECPR Joint Sessions in Mainz